Kids 5 & Under Are FREE
Friday, October 5 — 11:00 AM & 7:00 PM
Saturday, October 6 — 10:00 AM, 2:30 PM & 7:00 PM
Sunday, October 7 — 1:00 PM & 6:00 PM
Experience all the things you know and love about the circus and be amazed by things you’ve not seen before! You can expect excitement and smiles with our riveting show featuring astonishing performers, awe-inspiring athletes and amazing animals from around the world choreographed to delight and captivate children of all ages!
Please make plans to arrive early. Get your souvenir photo with your favorite cartoon characters once you get inside the doors! Cotton candy, snow cones, awesome novelties/toys, elephant rides, pony rides, giant slide will all be ready for you as soon as you get inside the doors. This family-friendly event is the most fun you can have for the whole family and should not be missed!
The Shrine Circus is celebrating 80 years of providing quality, affordable, wholesome family entertainment! The Circus tradition is a fun way to help support the many activities of the Shriners in our communities to promote awareness of the Shriners Hospitals for Children. Our local Shriners take a great deal of pride in their family goals and values focused around assisting children. The Shrine Circus is a fraternal fundraiser for the Midian Shrine Center general operating fund. So supporting the Shrine Circus is a perfect way to help local Shriners continue to do their great work in the community.
- Daredevils “Jimmy and Jasmin” on the Giant Space wheel of Destiny
- Smallest motorcycle raceway in the sky, the high wire incline featuring “The Giraldos”
- Circus goes Country with our Dancing Girls Featuring “Cristine’s Country Canine’s”
- A Display of Amazing Talent and Agility — the Hula Hoop Artistry Of “Star and Pamela”
- The Comedy of Everybody’s Favorite Circus Comedian “Just Larry”
- The Ancient Art of Foot Juggling
- ‘Hold Your Horses, Here Come The Elephants’!
- Your Hometown Heroes, Everyone’s Favorites The Midian Shrine Clowns!
- Motorcycle Daredevils “The Obando Riders” in the Globe of Death
- Elephant and Pony Rides
- And so much more!
$20 for Adults
$5 for Children 6-12
Free for Children 5 and under
(General Admission Seating)
Please make plans to arrive early. Get your souvenir photo with your favorite cartoon characters once you get inside the doors! Cotton candy, snow cones, awesome novelties/toys, elephant rides, pony rides, giant slide will all be ready for you as soon as you get inside the doors!